Monday, April 11, 2011

For Spammers, I Give No Quarter

I'm taking a break from a desperate moment of dissertation writing, having been drawn out by spammers spamming spam on the comments. Look, I know no one says a darn thing to me on this blog, but come on, do you really think that you're going to get someone to click on your links from here?

I think I just tried to apologize to them. Bad writing! Bad!

In other news, mom and Al were here this weekend and a good time was had by all. I would say, however, a better time will be had by me as I've got a pyrex full of shrimp stir-fry, a pot of chicken curry, a quarter-bag of beef jerky, and a half-loaf of pan de leche. This, my friends, is bachelor food supplemented by home cooking -- and it is good.

8 comments:

LavĂ­nia Gomes said...

http://penseurgirl.blogspot.com/

AKU said...

kinda exciting blog.try mine. http://aakey.blogspot.com/

anab01 said...

Hello friends This is ana here, really it is a very nice blog. All the articles are very good.
===========
Seo Solutions

gusDon said...

I also have friends who like to cook, we always do it with other friends ... But often the derision when cooking is not bad ...
Interesting articles!

hapi said...

Hi Os the Boss, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

On Line Information said...

Very nice and interesting you site. more about holidays discount.http://www.offermyoffer.com/vouchers/detail/jet2.com/4400

FX said...

Os the Boss, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Anthony said...

sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml